Read this Technical Information about the Julu Laundry Ladder, which covers weights, dimensions, re-threading, wood sourcing and plasterboard fixings.
How to Use the Julu Laundry Ladder
The Laundry Ladder clothes airer operates by using the cord to open and close the front panel, this front panel can hinge down to open the unit to 90 degrees. Use the cord hook to secure the unit in open or closed positions. To view the Laundry Ladder fully open, click here
How to Re-thread Your Laundry Ladder clothes airer
The laundry ladder comes pre-threaded to use and operate on the right-hand side. Should you need to re-thread for left side operation:
- Use our instructional video below
- Download our instructions.
- Alternatively, let Julu re-thread your new laundry ladder by selecting the option when purchasing.
Laundry Ladder Without Cord
- Bunty (slim version): 113cm (H) x 60cm (W) x 12.5cm (D) Weight boxed: 7kg
- Doris (standard version): 113cm (H) x 80cm (W) x 12.5cm (D) Weight boxed: 9kg
- Please allow an extra 6cm to the width for the spindle on either size Laundry Ladder, which is used to guide the cord on the side you operate it.
- The Laundry Ladders are made from Either Pine or Beech Wood
You can hang the Laundry Ladder on Plasterboard walls by using the correct type of fixing. These need to be suitable for cavity walls and also suitable for cantilever movement. If you are in any doubt contact a local builder or local handyman. Geefix Limited, recommended their fittings to work with the Laundry Ladder, click here to visit their website.
Wood Sourcing Information | Timber from Sustainable Sources
Julu Laundry Ladder timber is sourced from:
Information About Vietnam Sourced Timber
The timber is sourced from compliant supply which meets European Union Timber Regulations (EUTR) & Meets FSC Forest Stewardship Council management certifications. The wood sourced in the manufacture of our Laundry Ladders is New Zealand Pine from managed forestry in New Zealand
Information About Slovenia Sourced Timber
The timber is sourced form compliant supply which meets FSC Forest Stewardship Council requirements. FSC Mission
FSC will promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world’s forests. Protecting Forests for the future.
Additional Information to Be Aware
No two pieces of wood are exactly the same. Colour, grain and texture can vary considerably even in the same piece. The random occurrence of characteristics is an inherent part of the beauty of any natural wooden product; as are variations in colour and texture.