1) “Stringing” - What does this mean?
Stringing (or threading) of the cord which is used to operate the Laundry Ladder so that you can pulley the front frame up and down.
2) Can I hang a Laundry Ladder on plasterboard?
Yes all you need is the correct type of fixing such as a cavity wall fixing to suit cantilever movement or seek advice from a local builder.
Gee Fix Fittings have been recommended to work with the Laundry Ladder here is link to their website Gee Fix Fittings
3) Strung on left or right hand side, who’s left or right?
The unit can be operated from the left or right hand side, when we refer to this, it’s as you face it on the wall.
4) What is the laundry ladder coated with and will this mark the washing?
The laundry ladders are coated with a severe use varnish or paint which will not mark your washing? Click the image to watch the helpful YouTube clip
5) Can you deliver the Laundry Ladder to Europe?
We regularly deliver Laundry Ladders in Europe the cost is approximately cost £35 - £45.
If you send us your full shipping address to [email protected] we can to send you a more accurate quote. Please be mindful there are certain areas which are more expensive.
6) Can you deliver worldwide?
We have delivered Laundry Ladders to most continents but it can be expensive. If you would like a quote for delivery please email us at [email protected] with your address details and we will be happy to send you a delivery quotation.
7) Which Clothes Airer?
Julu would answer The Laundry Ladder. This wall hanging airer makes use of wall space so your washing is off the floor and out the way. It can also be used out side on sunny days.
If its style you are looking for, perhaps you are renovating your utility or laundry room then the Laundry Ladder is for you. Are you looking for strong and stable? Well made from Wood the Laundry Ladder is both strong and stable.
8) Where to buy clothes airer?
The Laundry Ladder is available direct from this website or from Amazon, Not on the High Street or Willow & Stone https://www.willowandstone.co.uk/
9) Where to put your wall mounted clothes Airer?
The Laundry Ladder hangs on the wall, a utility or laundry room are ideal, but some of us do not have these, so bathroom, kitchen, hallway, or a landing can be just as effective. Lucie has one available in her small airbnb apartment for guests to use. Juila uses one in a small bedroom and when guests stay the Laundry Ladder becomes useful as a wardrobe for guests to hang their clothes on with hangers.
10) How to string the Laundry Ladder?
It is easy to string using the instructions which come with the unit, you can also use our video for stringing with is found in 'technical information' on the About page (accessed from the top of the Homepage).
11) Can the clothes airer be used outside?
12) How much is the delivery charge for a Laundry Ladder?
Delivery in the UK Mainland is £15 including vat. (However, it's slightly more for all UK Islands and the Scottish Highlands)
For outside the UK we can get individual shipping quotes email us with your delivery address to: [email protected]
13) What's the drying area/length of the Laundry Ladders?
The drying area of Bunty is approximately 9m and Doris is 12m. If more space is needed you can increase the capacity significantly using coat-hangers.
14) What are the measurements of the Laundry Ladder in Inches?
Bunty in Inches:
- 44 1/2 inches height 23 3/4 inches width 5 1/8 inches depth
Doris in Inches:
- 44 1/2 inches height 31 1/2 inches width 5 1/8 inches depth
15) When lifting what weight are the Laundry Ladders without anything on them?
- Doris weighs 6kg max
- Bunty weighs 5kg max